Introduce yourself to programming by learning the essentials of Unity, C#, and mobile game production!
What you’ll learn
Learn how to create your first mobile game using Unity Mobile Development!
- Learn the principles of coding and game creation while making your very own mobile game from scratch.
- How to use the C# programming language and the Unity Game Engine to make games and put them online.
- Strategies and tactics for creating mobile games from a seasoned mobile developer!
- Key ideas in mobile game design include the deployment of revenue strategies!
No prior knowledge of programming or development is required! Everything you need to know will be taught to you!
Hello, and thank you for enrolling in my course on making your first mobile game.
In this course, we will build our very own playable, monetizable mobile game from the ground up. To create our game, we’ll be using Unity and C#. We’ll go through everything there is to know about creating mobile games, from the fundamentals of coding to the intricacies of our game engine.
Four mobile games that I independently developed and launched over the last several years are all now accessible for download on Google Play. In an effort to share this expertise and assist you in making your first game, I have now developed this course using the abilities I have gained.
I encountered a tonne of problems when creating my mobile games, and as a consequence, I spent hours—and sometimes even days—looking online for straightforward solutions. I will cover everything I wish I had known when I first began making mobile games via simple-to-follow video lessons and break down the complete process of making mobile games from beginning to end. After you finish this course, you’ll know everything you need to know about Unity and C# and can start making games and apps on your own.
Making a mobile game from scratch might be challenging, but this course will teach you what I’ve found to be the quickest and most effective method for making mobile games in Unity.
You’ll be making a smart choice, picking up a useful and in-demand skill, and having fun in the process. I hope I have the chance to educate you.
Enjoy your day!
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to join the thrilling field of developing mobile games
- For musicians or game artists who wish to learn how to make games on their own!
- For those who are just starting to learn C# and Unity!
- Novice programmers want to switch careers!